Saturday, December 23, 2006

Saturday

Is there a reverse relationship between interest in the blog and the number of consecutive days that the sisters are together?

Iowa found another opponent worthy of a beating. Go Hawks.

2 and I got out there for a Shel run today. Hard going. FFF at my place in a little while.

Happy Tax Birthday to 4.

My 1st Day of Christmas memory is putting cookies and milk out for Santa Claus when I was a kid. And laying in bed listening for the bells on his sleigh.

In other startling news, I actually bought two gifts this AM. A full 30 hours before my normal shopping begins.

Be careful out ther.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

reading the polar express. i still love it.

Anonymous said...

The old nativity display and the manger that was way too small for the figurines. And mom telling us not to touch the 'hay' because it was glass and we would get cut.

Anonymous said...

The old nativity display and the manger that was way too small for the figurines. And mom telling us not to touch the 'hay' because it was glass and we would get cut.