Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday

No blog today. At least not much of one.

The Green Bay Marathon opened for registration today and Matt was one of the first in line. I hope he has a better day weather-wise than I had there. The sideways rain was a bit of a downer.

We got about 6-8 inches of snow last night. My snow blower would not start this AM of course, so I will need to do some shoveling later on tonight or tomorrow. The temps are projected to fall as well. Hello December. Hello Winter.

The path of the storm was such that my pal Roy did not have any snow at his place in Muscatine, just a 30 minute ride south and west of here.

So I'll be in the office in the AM and I'll catch up with everyone then. Although I am beginning to feel a little Camus-ish: I keep blogging and I'm not sure if anyone is out there.

Be careful out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no snow in IC!

Anonymous said...

Front page of the LV paper show shoveling Elvis' in Davenport!