Saturday, December 09, 2006

Saturday

Just a few lines today.

My check-up was a non-event. I've been going to the same doctor for many years and we spend most of the time comparing our lives over the previous year. Everything was ok.

2 and I did 3.5+ this afternoon. Kind of hard for each of us. My excuse was Tuscan related.

My trip to KC was washed out when my pal Pete came up with a flu bug. He's been battling it all week and it just wasn't a good choice to go out on the road for the weekend. Plus, I didn't want to get his germs.

2 had a good time at the Iowa game last night. The parking pass was the key. The Clones didn't give the Hawks much of a game. And the Hawks aren't that good.

4 was at the game too. Her friends had got to the arena early and got the front row student seats. They were featured on the DM Register's on-line photo gallery for the game. 4 was just out of range.

I'm off to the Augie game. I'll check in tomorrow.

Be careful out there.

No comments: