Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday

3 has made her choice. I'll let her share at her leisure. It was a difficult decision. She did herself proud in all respects. Lots of stuff to get through before she starts next summer. These next few months should be a great time for her.

2 and I got our run in yesterday, but it was hard. I told her that I hated the feeling of not having run more than I normally hate running. We're running at least five days this week, even if it's only a two and a half mile jog. Just a couple of weeks now until the TT.

Lance nosed in just under three hours in the NYC marathon yesterday. Good for him. He had lots of supporters and an entourage pacing him to the finish. That's seven minute miles. He may not be a marathoner, but to do one in under three hours makes him a man.

2 and I had lunch at the Pebble Creek club house out by PV Junior High yesterday. Not bad. Nice place. 2 gave me a hard time about asking our waitress her name, but as I suspected, I did indeed know her family, and we had a nice little chat as a result.

1 completed her first day of freshmen girls basketball practice today. Go Coach Kate! She will give us some details as her first week of practice moves along.

4 got some new pics up on her site. I have yet to receive the instructions on how to get things up here.

Remember to vote tomorrow. And praise the lord that the campaign season is over!! Double ugh!

So I'm off to hit it with 2.

Be careful out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To post pictures:
There is a tool bar when you are writing your post. There is a square icon on it towards the right side that looks like a picture. Click it. It opens another page which has two options - load pics from the computer, or load them from an Internet host. I go with hard drive. You browse the desktop and make your selections. You can add up to five photos.