Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday AM

I was certainly off my blog game over the holiday weekend. I'll do better this week.

The Irish are licking their wounds. The Hawks are licking their wounds. Da Bears are licking their wounds. The Clones b-ball team seems to be the only group on the plus side.

USA Today reports today that Michael Richards has indeed begun psychiatric therapy for his recent outburst. You heard it here first last week.

2 and I got to our first Augie b-ball game yesterday. We left early when they had the lead, which they managed to lose before winning in the last minute. Small crowd and not that great of a game. They have St. Ambrose in Davenport on Wednesday.

The shopping season will be way too long for me this year.

Busy week here. More later. Have a great day.

Be careful out there.

No comments: