Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday

I'm pretty sure that I am the only person who has this day marked on the calendar each year. Here's why: from November 14, 2005:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

I couldn't find this online.  I changed blog platforms fairly early in the process and the posts from those first couple of months may be un-retrievable.   I took a pic of this hard-copy version and I think it is readable.

The math of 4000 Days remains in the ballpark.  Seven years translates to 2555 days.  Leaving 1445 on the original calculation.  My 60-month goal espoused earlier this year is now my 53-month goal. Those 53 months translate to 1612 days, more or less.  That means that there's lots of water to run under the bridge as this story plays out.  Stay tuned!

BCOT


No comments: