Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday

Down to the final stretch on my seminar. Today does nothing but reinforce my decision to exit the tax return business within the next 18 months. My pal Bill will be the stuck-ee of my left-overs.

I'm making 3 and 4 Daughters of the Day for their dress-alike outing last night. This is the pic from Twitter.


I thought that it was a very nice photo of both girls. Hard to tell that they are sisters, eh? Congrats to both on DOTD designation!

So we have the end of November today. Its been a great year...and the final month will be little more than a vapor trail, what with the travel, work and family activities scheduled to take place. Here's my Top Ten high-lights from 2012 thus far:

1. 07282012. Duh!
2. My trip to NYC in May
3. George Strait in DSM.
4. Scottsdale with the boys in January.
5. Maplecrest Fit Club in June, July and August.
6. San Antonio in October.
7. Turkey Trot time.
8. Wining and BBQing on the driveway on Maplecrest.
9. Early morning and DeWitt cycling with my pal Pete. (Mt. Rose not so much!)
10. Every visit with 1.01 and 1.02.

That didn't take long.

One item of unsolicited email on my Yahoo account this AM was from Amazon, stating that they noticed my interest in higer-end cameras, and they just happened to have a Nikon unit on a special sale today. I gotta disable my Cookies. (I don't NEED another camera. I just like the idea of some newer equipment with more whistles and bells.)

Looks like a Friday night at Geneva. I'm betting that my pal Ron will want to play this weekend.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

BCOT


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Kristen Charles said...

It's worth noting we did not plan on being twins!