Sunday, November 06, 2011

Sunday

The new Home Page pic was taken this morning (Sunday) from the traditional overlook spot above Incline Village.  Tahoe Phil was driving 3 and myself down to Reno for our flights home and I took one last stab at getting a current photo for the blog.  My effort to capture a good pic on the Sand Harbor route earlier in the morning was less than stellar.  Too cloudy and dark.  This one will have to do for a few days.

Busy weekend at Tahoe.  I'll write more tomorrow.  Here's a couple more pics that will be included in a Walgreen's share-file tomorrow as well:

This is the wedding venue.  This is the view looking at the rear of the building.  And the interior view of the ballroom.





Long day for the travelers.  Here's what it looked like as I went out for the early coffee run.  I wasn't quite mentally prepared for a weekend of "Winter" when I was doing my planning.  Cool, sure.  But I came away with a tangible reminder that we have some snow and cold to get past before we get to enjoy those beach days of July.  But a great weekend to see 3 and all the folks that hung out with us on Cristina Road in Incline.

More tomorrow.

BCOT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had a great visit. Hope 3 had an uneventul trip back to the big apple.. House is very quiet.. Still cold

Tahoe Phil