Friday, November 04, 2011

Friday

The Home Page pic is not all that of a stretch.  It snowed last night and it looks like there was at least an inch and a half here in Incline Village.  Tahoe Phil had to go back down to Reno last night and he said that it was "white-out" conditions at the top of Mt. Rose on the way home.  Glad I elected to stay in and let him make that trip on his own.

Pretty easy day of travel for me yesterday.  The Southwest flight left a little late, but made up the time in the air, and I got in just a little early.  I got lucky and found an aisle seat on the plane and was able to stash my carry-on without a problem.  Most of the people behind me in line got stuck with middle seats in the Open-seating protocol followed by Southwest.  TP was there for my arrival, and, other than high winds that made landing a little exciting, it was an easy trip.

Looking forward to seeing 3 later today.  She has a ride with RevKev from Sacramento later today.  Wine is waiting. 

More here later.  Have a good TGIF.

BCOT

No comments: