Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Tuesday

I just pulled this image off of the Channel 6 website.  I think that all that blue is snow!  Looking out my window here at the office, I'd say that it's still Winter out there!

2 twittered a few minutes ago that they had sent the museum staff home...until Thursday!  We sent people home early too, but didn't make the call about tomorrow yet.  Unless they can't get the plows up my street, I'll be here when the bell rings at the NYSE.  (The Weather Channel forecast map has a big 19" smack over the QCA!)

I just checked the Davenport Gold's website and they are closing for the day at 1700 hours.  And not promising that they'll be open for the oh-dark-hundred classes.  I'm taking the Under on that one.  No spin class for LtPC.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.  In this case, I'm headed downtown to visit my pal Cal who's "on call" tonight and is camped out at the Raddison.  Happy Hour it is!

More later from Maplecrest Road.

BCOT

No comments: