Saturday, February 05, 2011

Saturday

Just a few lines before I head over to the last regular season home game for Augie tonight.  They have four road games over the next two weeks, and if they win all or most of those games, they should then host the four-team conference tournament that third week.  Funny schedule this year.

2 is in IC tonight for a party with some of the MBA students from the Hong Kong trip.  That means that The Winniferous is the charge of the LtPC and SRH for the evening.  We did our 3.4 mile Turkey Trot training loop this afternoon, which was not bad in 30+ degree temperatures.  All but two homes on the route had the deep snow cleared, but the ice from two weeks ago was still around in lots of stretches.  I think I could see my own footprints captured from those W walks back then.

I was a hero at spin this AM.  Last month on my birthday, one of the gals let the cat out of the bag that it was my birthday, and the instructor made a big deal about, "Where are the treats?"  So I finally delivered today: a 12 ounce Poweraid for each spinner.  It doesn't matter the time, location or occasion: people like freebies.  Good class.

Wow!!! Hawks win at Indiana by a point.  A two-game win streak!  Worlds collide!

OK.  Off to Augie for the game.  Maybe more later.

BCOT

1 comment:

Kristen Charles said...

FWIW (for what it's worth) the Hawks are rolling! I believe it's their first two game winning streak since '07....