Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Wednesday

Watching "The Puffy Shirt/Low Talker" episode from Seinfeld.  Too funny.

This was a good day for LtPC.  I had my appointment with the shoulder guy this morning figuring that I was headed down the road toward MRI analysis, surgery and 5 months of rehab for my right rotator cuff.  The orthopaedic surgeon (a college frat brother of my pal Jake), did a very thorough examination, and concluded with 100% certainty that I had a "frozen" shoulder.  The solution was a cortisone shot, a little physical therapy, and some home exercises.  Wonderful news!  The shot was a great start and I'll get in with the PT guy tomorrow.

That news was slightly tempered by a couple of ripples in the force produced by a hanger-on to my pal Roy.  So many people want to spend his money.  And he's not very good at just saying, "No!"

I have at least three projects that "have to" be done tomorrow.  Ugh.

Six months, almost exactly, to Bilbao.  The math is interesting.  Number of spin classes.  Number of blog entries.  Nights away from home.  Other trips.  What will 1.01 be doing by then.  All good thoughts.

Make Thursday a good one.

BCOT

No comments: