Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday

Can't say that I was so busy this weekend that I didn't have time to blog.  But there was some blogger's-block going on.  Then there was that small plate of bad shrimp from a post-Biaggi's party on Friday...and The Winniferous' visit today.  Whatever.

Congrats to the Hawk fans in the peanut gallery.  I was a little surprised at the mis-match...and I lost my bet.  On the other hand (there's that song again!), the ND outcome wasn't all that shocking...and I won the Under bet.  The Michigan QB is quite the deal.

They had to get a new color-guy in the booth for the ND games on NBC.  Pat Hayden had been doing it for several years, but his appointment as the new AD at USC created a vacancy next to Tommy Hammond.  There was speculation that former ND quarterback (and LtPC classmate) Joe Theismann might get the job, but they gave it to a guy named Mike Mayock from the NFL Network.  I didn't think he did too bad of a job on Saturday. 

Congrats to 1 and 1.1 for getting through their 20-miler yesterday.  Three weeks to the TC marathon.

I have a busy couple of days ahead of me.  September 15th is the drop-dead extension date for 2009 corporate, partnership and trust returns.  I have a few to get out the door.

Sorry again for the lack of creativity.  Maybe new ideas will be in the air this week.  Make it a good one.

BCOT

1 comment:

Kristen Charles said...

It's a Hawkeye state baby!!!!