Friday, September 03, 2010

Friday

The weather turned here last night.  It was down in the 50's over night, and not much above 70 this afternoon.  Pretty nice.  They say it will be back in the 80's next week, but those long strings of heat and humidity should be over for the year.  None too soon from my end.

No big plans for the weekend.  There may be a re-staining of the deck on my house as one project.  Golf.  Bike.  Maybe a little Winniferous in my future as well.  And some Tuscan red this evening, fo' sure.

Check out the video on YouTubecopy of the Iowa football player getting nailed by the pick-up truck in Iowa City earlier this week.  If he can take that hit, he should be able to make it in the Big Ten (Twelve?)

There was a pretty full slate of college football last night.  My Direct TV package gets me about as many games as I care to watch.  Actually, LBH, if Iowa ISU or ND aren't on, I'm probably watching reruns of NCIS.  And why in the world would the Golden Golphers go to Murfeesburo anyway?

Have a great Friday night.

BCOT

No comments: