Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday

The good news is that I don't need Plan C for my vacationing RCL. Plan B called and is scheduled to come over this Saturday. A little good news on my phone messages that I had failed to notice/listen to yesterday.

Departure for my morning ride with @bcbison was pushed up to 0605 today due to delayed sunlight. I figure that I'll have 7-8 more weekday rides before Italy. We could be pushing 0630 0n 9-14. And it has definitely been cooler around sun-up. For the Monday ride, I wore the full-fingered Gotex runner's gloves under my half-fingered biker gloves (after being just plain cold on the Sunday morning ride).

I've had to research a couple of chapters in my NSSP owner's manual. The pre-selected settings had the software finishing my words and inserting corrections in funny places. I hope that I've shut those features down for now. The icon on the screen that you had to hit just to get to the menu of these options was a small triangle that I hadn't even noticed before. I figure that I need to sign up for a course at the JC to even have a chance with the more esoteric features of the phone.

Little League World Series this week in Williamsport. Where's Erin? (Actually, she's been ultra-low profile since that peeper video surfaced last month. Hope she's back on the grid-iron next month. Goes to show what pathetic garbage walks our streets.)

Top Ten electronic gadgets in my house:

1. NSSP
2. Mini Digi
3. Regular Digi
4. Direct TV receiver
5. Cycling computer
6. Laptop
7. Ironman watch
8. CD/Receiver/Amplifier
9. Automatic Dehumidifier
10.Auto Key/Remote Starter/Buick

So hope everyone has a good mid-week day. If the rain stays away, bcbison and I are doing an afternoon spin followed by beers on the deck at Gov's. TGIW!

BCOT

1 comment:

camperkev said...

Pretty much have to agree with your top 10 list with 2 exceptions: the cd player and dehumidifier. I would update the CD player to JBL Ipod Speaker Dock and when did a dehumidifer become technology?