Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday

Looks like a pretty nice Summer day here. I need to do a bike ride, mow my yard, and get some other yard work done. We'll see.

A good night at Biaggi's last night with friends, and 2. Liberty School Cabernet.

Even with the operational issues with my NSSP, I have found myself able to be more responsive and, dare I say, efficient(?) since we converted to the new system. It's a little aggravating to have to unlock the phone every time that I use it, but that irritation is preferable to all the butt calls that I was making initially. And my ability to access the office email 24-7 from the phone has already proved to be beneficial. We have a guy giving us a bid next week on the phone system in the office to further upgrade the systematic flow of voice and electronic information. Hello 21st Century!

Lance is riding a 100 mile mountain bike race in Leadville, Colorado today. A little unusual that a world-class road racer would jump on an off-the-asphalt event. But he did it last year as he returned to racing, and since he finished second, my guess is that his ego has him back there to correct the placing.

I see that the crew now has SRH on mobile Twitter. What does it all mean?

I need to get out and get my stuff done. I'll add more here later.

BCOT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What kind os crop sharing arrangements have been made with the garden?

Tahoe Phil