Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday II

To Uncle Phil, the out-sourcing of my garden next year is still in negotiation. My neighbor Judy is over-the-top with her yard and garden. She patrols her lot with an unmatched enthusiasm. Her tomato plants grow to about six feet tall. She does Fall and then early Spring work on the soil. Fertilizes. De-bugs. Prunes. All the things that I don't do.

Their yard abuts to the East side of my garage, and I've already ceded the six foot strip of ground on that side of the garage for her flower garden use. And she does a great job. As reported here earlier this Summer, she's also taking over the space on the backside of my garage for a berry patch. And we were joking the other night about her moving over to the strip on my side of the garage to manage my plants and bushes there.

I'm thinking that I write a check for some tomato plants, a packet of cucumber seeds, and maybe a few bucks for chemicals. And I'm good.

Anybody have the Korean in the PGA?

Have a great week.

BCOT

No comments: