Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday

More rain. At least I got my yard mowed last night in between storms. The neighbor's gauge said four inches in the last 48 hours. I suspect that the weed spray that I applied to the grass after the mowing got washed away before it did it's deal. Another application is in my future.

My sleep last night was disturbed around midnight when the rain gutter right outside my window backed-up and the water was spilling over and down to the cement, creating quite a ruckus. The rain wasn't going away, so I had to go out and drag a ladder from the garage and pull the leaf muck from the down spout. Didn't take that much time, but it was a down pour. And it was midnight. Welcome to life.

4 has had a little excitement in the automobile maintenance area in the last 24 hours. She's had some Twitter explanations, but she should share more here as well. LtPC isn't much use at 2200 hours, several area codes away.

Another classic Seinfeld on as I write this entry. The one where Kramer is driving the Hansom cab with the gassy horse, and Jerry steals the the loaf of bread from the old lady who got the last one at the bakery. Hilarious.

Really busy at work. Riding in the AM.

BCOT

No comments: