Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday

3 gets Daughter of the Day for being the first person in a month to actually acknowledge the existence of 4KDays. Not that I am motivated by my readership or anything.
.
This is not my favorite pic, but the more recent ones are all on the laptop which I do not have here at the office today. If I knew entry-level skills on Photo Shop, I would have edited the pic to get a head-and-shoulders shot, but obviously I missed that session in Photography 101.
.
Planning today for the trip to Lincoln included changing the U-Haul reservation since I got the call this AM saying that the closest trailer for my needs was in Rock Falls, Illinois (60 miles East of here)! The clerk point out that my reservation did read in the fine print, "subject to availability". Thanks a lot. I now have a van reserved for the trip (at a slightly higher price, of course).
.
The Quad Cities Air Show is here this weekend. The Blue Angels have been roaring overhead today practicing their routines. It's a big draw.

More later.
.
BCOT

No comments: