Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday


OK. This is a little over the top. But 4 has added to her own blog for the first time in forever! So whatever she has to say is obviously of more interest than anything upon which I can opine.

In my venture to IC last night, I didn't get to see her (4). I may need to return next week for the "head" shots. And the half-price pizza at the Airliner.

My pal Roy finally made it back from Florida. We did lunch at Crow today to celebrate his return. They always have great soup. Tomato bisque today. We always joke that I am not a member of the club, just an investor (since they still owe me my capital account).

It appears that he is this close to being the new owner of the golf club in Kewanee, Illinois. I had thought that I would be joining Roy's club down in Muscatine this Summer, but I may be golfing the ball over in Kewanee instead. We need to check out the night life options for seniors in Kewanee.

My pal Pete's son was a unanimous selection to the First Team All-Conference unit for Augie's conference. And our coach was selected as the conference's Coach of the Year. With another team member on both the second and third teams, Augie received it's appropriate share of recognition. Good for them.

I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge 4's comment on Bourne's receipt of Oscar recognition. And truth be told, the Best Actress recipient, Marion Cotillard, starred in a movie that I kind of liked with Russell Crowe entitled, A Good Year, that I've seen on Showtime a couple of times. She was memorable enough to me, in a pretty, understated way, that I connected the dots when I read that she won the Oscar.

Hope everyone has a great evening.

BCOT

No comments: