Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thursday AM

Just for the record, as I drove up middle road toward SB's this AM around 6 bells, I went through about two blocks of snow showers. Cars parked outside overnight had frosted windshields. I know that we'll see some warm days over the next several weeks, but today's snow and frost suggest that Ole Man Winter is awakening from his slumber.

But Tahoe has already had snow too. They had about 4 days without snow this year.

Aunt Martha advises me that its a great time of the year for LV. Mid 70's or so. She had a good time on her trip to Europe.

2 and I did a nice run in the cooler temps last night. If we have weather that warm at the TT, we'll all be happy. Another run scheduled for tonight.

3's a busy girl. Chicago. New York. Be a star.

At least 1 gave us a little news.

More later. Have a great day.

Be careful out there.

No comments: