Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday PM

The earlier entry was actually Monday AM. I have had a bit of a malfunction with my PC as the Sunday editing job and the Monday entry did not record on my machine. I checked the blog on another machine and it was updated. Very odd.

Running with 2 in a little while.

Interesting how the Powers That Be schedule the sporting events to minimize major conflict with the networks. No Sunday Night Football last night because of the World Series. No World Series against MNF tonight.

ND is getting no respect in the polls. They're not even in the AP Top 10 this week. Then again, they haven't looked that good either.

I have purchased an air purifier for my house. 3 was the primary motivation, but I also was interested in getting rid of the "old house" odor. Seems to have a small positive effect in the first 24 hours. We'll see. I'm a little curious about the utility costs of it.

Remember to take the Cingulair, 3. And be a star in the Big Apple.1 You are a star!!

Gotta go or 2 will be unhappy. Have a great evening/morning.

Be careful out there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whenever dad has one comment, i know it's an automated message. ;)

Anonymous said...

how rude!

Anonymous said...

It's not interesting, but it's something-
Top Ten Favorite Websites (in random order)

10. 4000 Days//blogs
9. Google//Gmail
8. ESPN
7. CNN
6. USAToday
5. IMDB(International Movie Database)
4. Amazon (and I really hate eBay)
3. Facebook
2. Wikipedia
1. YouTube


And, I mean, I'm at the library, not on my laptop, so those are off the top of my head, not my favorites sidebar!!

Anonymous said...

I like those - mine would include
People
Perezhilton