Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tuesday PM

Just a few lines today. I need to get out of here a little early to get my yard done and then do 18 or so on my bike.

When I was coming back from KC, there was a steady stream of motorcycles headed west on I-80. The papers today had pictures of the thousands of bikes parked on the streets of Sturgis. A few of those boys will not make it back home. They always have some fatalities.

On my Sunday ride, I ran into an old acquaintance at the Argo Cafe and we got to talking about dogs on our different bike routes. There used to be one on Utica Ridge that was pretty religious about attacking riders. And we shared red-winged blackbird stories too. An interesting collection of folks at the Argo Cafe.

No big plans for the next week or two. I am doing a one-day trip to New Jersey next Friday to meet with a software vendor.

Hope everyone has a good evening.

Be careful out there.

No comments: