Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday AM

So I failed to get here all weekend. Sorry.

The trip East was successful, but not easy. Two straight 4AM wake-up calls. And travel is always stressful when you are operating in geography with which you are not that familiar. I can't remember if I have ever previously flown to Philadelphia. And I certainly have never been in the New Jersey area where I had my meeting on Friday. All this plus the added security stuff. But the bottom line is that everything went pretty close to schedule and I had most of the weekend at home and was able to complete my training rides both Saturday and Sunday.

Today is the first day of school in Iowa City. Good luck to 3 and 4. And I think 1 has the start of her teacher meetings at her new school this week too.

2 and I did Applebee's last night. Just a so-so meal.

So I'll get back on line later today to give some more details on various things.

Have a great day.

And be careful out there.

No comments: