Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday

Another entry of just a few lines. I never made it to the office today. This is being done in Century Heights. I'm here awaiting 3's arrival. Should be soon.

Busy weekend for me. Did a 25+ miler yesterday afternoon, and then made a Dewitt breakfast run this morning, which is a 47 mile round trip. The return ride today was dead into a head wind. Good to finally get that ride done. Also had lots of yard work and some Margret stuff as well. Also managed to find time for some Tuscan red.

2 has her new car. Nice!

How about this? They had a polo match in Bettendorf last night! And it wasn't my shirt against yours! I had been watching this farmer on Forest Grove groom this field all summer. He built it, and they came. Not exactly my fav, but what's a guy going to do on a Saturday night? Visit Tugfest in downtown LeClaire?

All for now. More tomorrow.

Be careful out there.

No comments: