Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday

Hmmm.  That business of blogging from the road didn't turn out so well.

I'll post some pics this evening of 1.01 from the weekend.  There's no question on who is running the household in Woodbury.

My future trips North will most certainly include me packing my bike.  1 and her family live on the very edge of the eastern suburbs of the TC and country roads are almost immediately available.  And all of the roads that I rode had wide, paved shoulders that were/are very accommodating to cyclists.  Lots of bikers out over the weekend, and, as a group, a friendly lot.  The pic here is of the retractable bridge in Stillwater, a touristy town on the St. Croix River.  (Double click the pic for a good view.)

Today is the un-official (or official if you so think) start of Summer.  I'm going to clear my desk of the piles of paper and see how long it can stay that way.

More later.

BCOT

1 comment:

2 said...

Don't feel bad, P did not want her picture taken anytime I was in front or behind the camera.