Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wednesday

OK. Based on yesterday's comments, I think that the facts substantiate that I don't qualify as your ideal, modern-day uber Dad. My title may be more aptly stated as, Ogre Dad. Sorry, guys. I gave it my best shot.

I finally took the risk and put the house plants outside that normally spend Summer in the real world. At least one ficus tree may not make it back in come Fall without some serious trimming. What do you do with highly successful house plants?

Another 15 on the bike path. Rain got me on the last couple of miles. But it keeps the pretenders off the path. I have concluded that I cannot afford to slack-off training next Winter. It's just too hard to regain the form.

That spill 3 took by Mercy Park was a great crash, when it comes to crashes. Speeding down hill, completely out of control, 3 screaming her head off, and Ogre Dad watching in the background, knowing that there was going to be a bad result, very soon.

All for today. It's always good to hear from the readers.

BCOT

No comments: