Thursday, May 01, 2008

Thursday

I'm including this map as a little geography lesson for 4. She had a small detour on her return from Mt. Pleasant to CR for her work today. Somehow, she managed the "long-cut" home via Ottumwa.

2 is headed off in the AM for Cincy. Good luck on the road, Kiddo.

The Rocket seems to have had more girlfriends in his time than Steve Garvey. The list is growing daily. Below radar he wasn't.

My big project for the weekend is the replacement of my mailbox. My current mailbox has one of two legs rusted all the way through, and the door of the box closes only with effort. I'm not adding curb-appeal to my place right now. Not that my mail is all that exciting. But the mailman/woman may refuse delivery of anything, and everything, if I don't make a correction.

More IT issues at the office the last couple of days. My email has to also pass through my brokerage company's server in KC and they've added new security measures recently. Which meant, we learned after the issue evolved, that we had to re-program the security paths in our machines. Machine by machine. How do they come up with this stuff?

All for tonight.

BCOT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Martha said:

Friday's USAToday's has a piece on Whitey's Ice Cream in Davenport