Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday PM

So I'm still off my normal routine. Is that redundant? Or just repetitive?

Bill's son Jake is rowing over in Indy, maybe at a National event? Are there multiple "national" events? This comment is only relevant as I'm trying to suck up the motivation to row on my erg machine in my basement.

Just in case it didn't come across in the earlier commentary on Tahoe, I will be doing a ride up Mt. Rose next summer. Not sure why, other than that I think I still can.

There was a book review in USA Today today about some young law student who has written a book that evolved from his blog. He received a six-figure retainer and now they are talking movie and TV rights. Will Frank and Melanie have similar luck?

Landis stormed through the last Alpine mountain stage today for a huge win and is just 30 seconds off yellow in the TdF. Truely an amazing ride for a guy who was cooked 24 hours beforehand.

So I'm outta here for a little Tuscan red.

Be careful out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and don't forget about Landis's bum hip. this guy's a star!

Anonymous said...

Didn't Frank and Melanie drive off a cliff last month?