Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday AM

Well, I was unsuccessful in getting back on the blog Saturday afternoon or Sunday. I really need to evaluate my scheduling for the blog. The summer has proven to be more of a challenge since I am motivated to get away from the office in the late afternoon to take advantage of the daylight.

Had a great day yesterday with 2 and 4. Church. Ross's. BBQ in the evening.

Good riding on the weekend too. 26 Saturday and 33 Sunday. Not much wind and mild temps. Can't say that I am envious of the RAGBRAI riders who usually do 75-80 a day. That's a lot of seat time. I don't like biking that much. I'm still being greeted frequently by re-winged blackbirds, although not the same one at Forest Grove and Middle.

Lots of activities over the next couple of weeks as the summer winds down. 1, 2, 3, and 4 will all be juggling their time to keep things pointed forward. Me too.

More later. Hope everyone's week gets off to a good start.

Be careful out there.

No comments: