Monday, July 03, 2006

Monday AM

This is really the additional entry I promised for Sunday PM.

Really a good weekend here. Got another 20 miler in yesterday afternoon. Nice time with Susan.

Also have tweaked the schedule to go into Chicago early Tuesday rather than Monday PM. This allows me to sleep in my own bed, get in a Monday ride, and save the $$ from a hotel and parking. I told Mary that I would spring for their Monday night dinner in absentia, but it still keeps me above the line economically, and I have the side benefits noted above. Just won't have quite as much face time with Mary, but Tuesday will be just like a Dad's Day In IC. Or Norman. And those have always been good days.

The Tour is underway. RAGBRAI on steroids. No drug pun intended, but I guess it is applicable.

So I will definitely add more later today. The markets close at noon, but I'll be around until three or so.

Be careful out there.

No comments: