Saturday, October 12, 2013

Saturday

Just a few lines this AM to take a break from pounding on the tax program.  When I'm doing returns, am I working for the client, or the IR of S?  These days, I don't like the answer of just who seems to be first on the hit parade.

I changed the Home Page pic to give another view from one of our Sicilian vantage points.  This one is looking almost due South from the high ground above Agrigento's seaside community.  I kept trying to figure out whether that ship in the sea was moving.  Never could tell, even when doing the close-one-eye-and-measure-from-a-light-pole-in-the-foreground effort.

That Cardinal game last night had a good end-result for the home team, but I was long-gone before it ended.  I saw the final score at my middle-of-the-night bathroom break.  I wonder if all the fans stayed for the win?  It was a LONG game!

So the latest news from the Perfect Neighbor is that Mrs. PN came over to my kitchen-door entrance a couple of nights ago to deliver some fresh produce when they saw me pull into my driveway later in the evening.  Tomatoes and raspberries.  Suite.  She also wanted to sign me up for the Sunday paper for a year.  Some promotional deal that ends up costing $2 for the year after the rebate.  She's a coupon-clipper, and my responsibility is to give her the coupons.  She's even doing all the sign-up paperwork.  Hmmm.  I really need to consider what else I can out-source to these folks.  I think that I've become to them kind of like that classic, elderly bachelor neighbor who needs a little help at times.

Maybe some more later today.  Hey to 4 in NYC.  She's producing some of the national newscasts today.  Be a star, Kiddo!

BCOT

No comments: