Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Wednesday

That Rose Bowl pic was a loser.  Let's take it back to the fun times at Tahoe!  This one would have been taken with my iPhone last July 29th on my Death March up Mt. Rose, looking back toward Reno.  (Not exactly a fun time, but a great view!)  I'll look on the laptop later to see if I have one with a little wider view.

More IRS notices today.  Their protocols have changed and they apparently no longer send a tsk-tsk second request letter if they haven't received and processed a response from the taxpayer in the time frame set in the initial letter.  The second letter is now a Notice of Intent to Levy.  Definitely an uptick in the threat-level.  But remember, the IRS is a kinder, gentler organization than the one your father knew.  Yeah.  Right.

More "who-cares?" football tonight.  Who's even playing?

I'll pick up on this from the couch later.

BCOT


No comments: