Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday

Just a few lines today to recognize my return to the real world.

You may not have noticed a slight change in the Home Page pic.  This is another of the Par Three's on the Talon course at Grayhawk.  Postcard-ish in appearance.  All carry from this tee box, across the desert ravine to a green placed amid the sand.  Pretty hole, but I don't think any of us hit the green either day.

And here is the group photo after dinner on Saturday night as we were leaving the Ruth's Chris Steak House on Indian Bend Road in Scottsdale.  The color in this shot isn't great, but that's the best I could do for now.  If you are in the mood for a good steak, and are not budget-pricing, I recommend the place.

I forgot that I had taken a couple of pics during the last day of wildlife on the course.  Remember, this is the desert, so whatever might live there naturally might happen across your path during your round.  The birds were all over the place, all of the time.  We saw a bobcat each day, and then in the open space next to the 18th fairway, we saw these two guys having lunch.

Cold here this AM.  Hello 2013!

BCOT

No comments: