Sunday, January 06, 2013

Sunday

So I decided to just add a few pics from 2012 that kinda summarize my year.  Most of these were previously published here, but it was a fun exercise to go through my 2012 picture files and put up several to commemorate a great year.  It was easier to then do a separate posting rather than try to match up descriptions for each pic.  Blogger is just too difficult.

Obviously, 07282012 was the highlight of the year.  3 and 3.1 headlined a wonderful time in Tahoe.  Its hard to believe that we are close to six months after the fact.  2012 was definitely a vapor trail of a year.

1 and 1.1 had the joy and challenge of holding court over a two-child family.  1 did a PR in the TC Marathon in October.

4 pulled the trigger and jumped the shark with the nothing-guaranteed move to NYC in March.  Her achievement to a spot as a network-level news-writer/producer is a home-run.

And 3 took a big step up in November with a new executive position at Augie.

Everyone merits hearty "Congratulations on your 2012 successes!"

I feel good about the year from my own perspective as well.  Not only do I get to share in the positive things that happened to my girls, but I also was able to enjoy a wide variety of other personal experiences.  There were a few other shots that I could have added from San Diego, Chicago and elsewhere to reflect a year on the move, but the drift is evident:  lots of things done, places seen and wine consumed.  With family and friends.  My new goal is to make 2013 even better.

(Interestingly, the Firefox browser gives me picture-posting options not available on Microsoft Windows.  Firefox opens the portal to my picture library.)

More here later.

BCOT

1 comment:

1 said...

nice pics!