Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday

Okay so I have now acquired an app to facilitate the blog as entered from my iPad. The app cost $4.99 so it had better work!

I'm going to publish just these couple of sentences to see the preliminary results.

Well, it seems to work...with Learning Curve still on the steep side. I don't see a spell-check function available. I think that it just gives a red underline on a word that doesn't compute. Just like the iPhone texting protocol. Hmmm. That makes sense.

The comments on this app suggest that pictures can be added within in this format, but I have no pictures on this device yet.

Round 2 of the Fitness Club is this evening. The first night was pretty much what I expected. I am a weak link.

I stopped over at the Bettendorf City offices today to get my building permit to authenticate my pal Ron's work to install those windows in my living room. About a year late. The gal who helped me with my application used to work for the accounting firm that hired me when I came to town in 1980. She recognized me right off. Me her, not so much.

So I'll add here from home after the training session tonight. And after the wine after the training session.

BCOT

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: