Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday


Back from Boston.  Relatively uneventful trip home other than sharing my seat (literally!) with Andre the Giant on the Atlanta-Moline leg of the journey.  Not sure what the politically correct answer might be, but I was most certainly the inconvenienced party in the airline making no accomodation for this guy.  He was definitely a two-seater.

This pic was a quick shot of 3 taken yesterday on the roof of her building with the North Church in the background.  (That steeple was just too tall to fit in the close-up!) I might not have to train so hard for the Turkey Trot if I had to go up her five flights all the time.  But it's a real nice area and has been a good place to call home these last couple of years.

Happy Tax Birthday to 2!  Sounds like she is still in recovery from her own wing-ding on Saturday night.  If you play, you've got to pay.

I am in possession of my second-replacement NSSP.  Still need to get the IT vendor in to sync it with my desktop.  I hope this one works better than the last one did.

My plan is to get home and on the bike for a few miles tonight.  Missing two days, especially the longer Sunday ride, puts me behind on mileage. 

I'll try to get back on here later this evening, but that 0400 CDT wake-up this AM may have me calling it a night a little earlier than normal.

Great to be back on my turf.

BCOT

No comments: