Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday

Just a few lines to check in with the peanut gallery.  I'm at the Moline airport awaiting a departure to Detroit for a connection to Boston.  The plan is to spend a little time with 3 before she moves to her next job.  We'll see if Delta can keep me on schedule for arrival later this evening.

My pal Pete and I did an early morning ride this AM.  Sunrise is now in the 0540 range, and that allows the standard ride to be done by 0700.  Suite.

Had my first of the year self-made salad one night this week.  Iceberg lettuce, tomato, and cucumbers.  A sweet ranch-like dressing that was not bad.  During the Summer, salads become maybe my favorite evening meal, especially when the home-grown tomatoes come in season.  A little grilled chicken, and other garnishes, and you have a great meal. 

My second replacement NSSP is still in-transit so I have just a basic loaner phone for the weekend.  Bummer.

A pectoral muscle in my upper chest on the right side has been giving me a little discomfort over the last week or so.  My diagnosis is a strain caused by either a golf swing from that outing last month, or one of my seismic sneezes.  Either one would qualify for a Sportscenter list of "weird injuries".  I have skills.

So I'm signing off to check on the Detroit flight.  Not a good feeling here.

BCOT

No comments: