Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday


Here's our post-Trot shot at SB's. It was a successful day for all the runners. LtPC came home in 57:33 chip time, so I over-trained!! 2 was my co-pilot and did a great job of keeping me on track. Thanks , Kiddo.
.
4 was the Official Photog for the event, but those pics are on the other camera. I'll post any worth viewing later today.
.
3 made it in for the post-race coffee event. Her flight was pretty much on time. (I was glad to hear that she had an 0655 departure from Beantown rather than that 0600 flight, which would mean an extra early oh-dark-hundred wake-up call for a girl who prefers to get her sleep.)
.
SRH was the star of the mid-afternoon meal. Turkey with all the fixin's. Lots of grazing the rest of the day.
.
The office is casually open today. The staff is off, and I'm hanging out until the market closes. A little down-turn on news from the mid-East. Can you say Dubai? How do you say, "Real estate can only go up" in Arabic?
.
Now off to Chilli's for FFF lunch with the shoppers.
.
BCOT

No comments: