Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday

Happy Tax Anniversary to 4000 Days!

My training for the TT took a hit last night. I was on my way back on my normal 0ut-back route when I got a cramp in my left calf. I struggled home, but it remains a concern. I had a similar problem when I was in training for a TT a few years ago. When my conditioning gets to the point where I can actually have a running motion rather than my old-man's-shuffle, those calf and thigh muscles go into hemorrhagic shock. I'm taking a day off to lose some of that acquired conditioning and revert to the shuffle.

So I'm headed out and will have some comments tomorrow on the two year thing.

BCOT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you have all been refreshing this page since 5:30 wondering when the insights for this, the ANNIVERSARY of 4000 Days, would appear. It is with great regret I inform you that those words of wisdom will not be available until tomorrow. PC is recuperating from his colonoscopy today, and will not be posting this evening.

Try back tomorrow..