Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday

I had a totally crappy day. Fortunately, I had plenty of Tuscan red available in the wine cellar, so the evening has been just fine.

The stock market sucks. Which makes for antsy clients. Not many good answers.

It does make my day to learn that Oprah Winfrey will be in Iowa next week to stump for Barak Obama. I'm applying for tickets tomorrow. I'm hoping that her appearances won't conflict with Bill's schedule for Hillary.

I attended an executive meeting for the 2008 Criterium bike race today. Since I am the presenting sponsor, I have a say-so on most of the planning stuff. They need several secondary sponsors to make the budget work. At this point, I don't think that you can say that we have a well-oiled machine in place.

I'm optimistic that Tuesday will be a better day. Hope your's is too.

BCOT

No comments: