Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tuesday

Just a few lines today. Was planning a ride this afternoon, but work interferred. I'm now headed home to mow my yard.

My efforts with Frank and Melanie continue to be enjoyable. But the additions don't come easily and it has been interesting to make the committment to write. I guess that over the years I have always been able to devote enough time to my business responsibilities, but it makes you wonder what life may have been if I had the natural enthusiasm for my work that I have had for my avocations. For my readers, make sure that you find that balance in finding that career that allows you to live to the desired economic standard while at the same time it gives you that internal thrill to welcome the day.

Off to the yard. Go Bulls!

Be careful out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey family. Hayes was kind enough to make me a picture CD with some fab formal memories. I created a little album for your enjoyment if your interested in checking them out... www.flickr.com/photos/missmarymargaret/


yay!

Anonymous said...

oh, and a word to the wise... click on the spring formal album and go through the pics, then you get to see the whole caption, which is really the point