Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday AM

Just a little update. FFF last night with a cookout at Mom's with Susan, Mary and Charlie. Brats and dogs. Very low key.

Charlie was headed back to IC for her first week of work and class for the summer. There are some logistics to cover to get Mary and Susan to IC this week in anticipation of the three of them visiting Kate next weekend in the Twin Cities.

Biking over the weekend was less than perfect. Food poisoning while on my Saturday ride put me way off schedule. Never have quite had the same thing happen before. McCausland will have to be this week.

The tomatos are in. 4 plants. We'll see if I have any better luck than last year when my results were embarassingly bad. Also got my front stoop planters done with geraniums. Still have my deck planters to do this week.

Susan helped me pick up the trimmings in my yard yesterday from my work cutting back on various bushes and trees. She gets Daughter of the Day on the blog for her efforts.

Hope to get some positive things done this week here at Criterium. And will definitely add to the continuing story of Frank and Melanie.

Everyone have a good week. Be careful out there.

No comments: