Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday

Beautiful here. Coffee first thing with Roy. Susan and I did church and Ross's. In Margret. Then I did my yard, a bike ride and am now checking email before grilling at my place with Susan. With the 22 I did today, and the 28 from yesterday, I had my first 50 mile weekend.

KC looks like a Thursday pre-noon departure from Bettendorf. For all of us. Arrival in KC around 5 or so. Maybe 6.

Anxious to hear details about Omaha.

More from Frank and Melanie tomorrow.

Be careful out there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea! i'm excited everyone is going on thursday:) game time is 7 or 7:15 and for some reason i don't think you'll have a problem getting tickets. the hotel is the same one we stayed at a few years ago when we went, and they had a pretty nice pool area. we'll leave a little earlier i'm sure just so we can get down there and chill out for a while. matt doesn't do too good in cars for long periods of time. we'll probably want to get a workout in too. we'll be grilling here when matt gets back from duluth. he worked the ju. co. state tournament today. last long road trip of the summer, or so i was told...

Anonymous said...

and when you all say everyone?...ahem. MARY will not be there! Although i am thinking of flying down after work friday and back sunday. I checked around and i could get tickets for $200 or so, and that just might be worth it. we'll see how late 'after work' is... details on omaha to come, although mostly everyone has talked to me about it...

Anonymous said...

This is excellent because I love the Royals. My hat was MIA for about a week but has been successfully recovered. Can't wait!