Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Tuesday

I guess today marks the official end of our Thanksgiving FFF.  4 heads back to NYC in a while, meaning that we all are back to Ordinary Time.

Except 2.  She's over  there on Highland Avenue beginning her recuperation from yesterday's knee surgery.  Really an amazing progression with ACL surgery.  Mine was done in April 1989 and included a three-day stay in the hospital.  2 had surgery at 1500 yesterday afternoon, and was discharged around 1930!!  Don't let the door hit you as you leave!

No new news on my Turkey Trot mishap.  I actually think that the lingering soreness that I have is related to the running rather than the face plant.

One report has ND playing in NYC at the Pinstripe Bowl at Yankee Stadium.  My guess is that that would be a pretty good "get" for that bowl committee, and could result in a high gate number for game day.  The Hawks look like a Capital One Bowl participant.

Busy times here at the office.  These next three weeks will go by soooo fast.

I have a full schedule today.  More here this evening.

BCOT

No comments: