Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday

Sorry I didn't get on here earlier today, but my day just kept getting in the way.  I see where 1 states on Twitter that she has put the pics up for sharing.  I just took four of the best to convey the sense of the event.

Thanks to 1 and 1.1 for the hospitality over the weekend.  The new grill on Harvest Path worked a little overtime.  The chef has some skills.

Golf today was a test of endurance.  My back gave out after about 12 holes.  The number of non-Maplecrest beds over the last month did little for my score.  I need to spend a little time on the practice green this week if I hope to not embarras myself in the Member-Guest event this weekend.  (The Pro did get my new driver in for my use today.  Good reviews so far.)


Today was the QC Criterium bike race in Rock Island.  I didn't get over to watch.  I think that the event has found it difficult to attract much new attention with as much stuff that is going on for the holiday weekend. 

And the golf match kept me from getting over to the service on Arsenal Island.  I felt a little bad for not making it, but the program for Veterans Day is about the same, and the traffic is much easier to navigate.  Maybe next year.

One other thing that I did get done today was to order my wedding suit from Jos. A. Bank.  It was their 3 for 1 sale (that they have every few weeks).  They ordered my suits from their warehouse, and they should be in next week for fitting.  The waist and the leg length will need fine-tuning.

Hope everyone has a good week.

BCOT

1 comment:

Mary Margaret said...

I'm super pumped that you got a new wedding suit! Ryan is working on shirts and ties. I'll be in touch offline to discuss.