Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday

I elected to change the Home Page pic to reflect a little less Winter.  Is that bad luck?  This is a pic from the top of the Col de Aspin, taken the day 4 and I rode the climb.

The local country radio station participated in a fund-raising event for St. Jude's Children's Hospital the last couple of days.  It reached the point where I had to keep changing the channel whenever I came back to it because of the constant solicitations, even in the middle of songs.  Recurrent sound-bites of grateful families and well-intended celebrities affirming their commitment to the cause.  I mean, when is enough enough?

I just received the prompt for the writing contest:  "A Bridge will be written..."  Say what?  Could be a long night.  Or a very short one.  Maybe The W will have some ideas.

More later.

BCOT

No comments: