Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday

I'm giving 3 Daughter of the Day for falling on her sword to comment on my Sunday posting.  I had to call and ask if she had read it yesterday.  I didn't realize I was that far off the reservation.  In any respect, she's the one!  (Alternatively, she and Herky did go for the '06 Jordan on Saturday night.  That alone merits recognition.)

Uncle Phil called this evening to advise that the rest station building at the summit of Mt. Rose was still  fully covered by snow!  As in buried!  If there's a modified fff at Tahoe in July, there will be snow in them thar hills for the visitors' photo ops.

I noticed in the women's tournament that the requisite TV-required, half-time chat with the coach leaving the floor now includes one of his/her players.  Unbelievable.  It started with the in-game chats with the baseball managers and the NBA coaches, then the NASCAR drivers during the yellow flag laps.  I think that dragging the college players into the media presentation, during the game, is over the line.

2's headed out to the Left Coast for a job interview next month.  I'm wondering where The Winniferous will be in her absence?

Lots going on at the office this week and next. Can't believe that there was a time when I actually achieved a certain level of mental satisfaction of finding the exception to the exception.

BCOT

No comments: