Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday


As a devotee' of Billy Shake, I always remember this date.  The "ides" is often the solution to the crossword clue, "fateful date (with the)".

Headed over tonight to sup again at Bass Street Chop House with my pal Roy.  A bit of a boys night with Pete, Cal, and maybe a couple of other lost souls also in attendance.  As I may have stated here previously, I really enjoy the Chop House; I just can't afford it.

Not all that excited about the play-in games tonight.  The clan contest does not consider these games in the offical brackets for the games beginning on Thursday.  Much more excited about the NIT games that also start tonight.  Right.  And aren't there other lesser tournaments as well?  How do you say Methadone Clinic for Basketball Junkies?

I may get back on here after dinner.

BCOT

No comments: