Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday

I'm making 3 and 4 Daughters of the Day for separate reasons.  3's out there hustling on the job front and not having the best of times at it.  Why not get a little recognition on the most-read blog that counts in my book?  And 4 has the distinction of two comments on the same day's blog from yesterday.  Comments that were not related to comments from others a la Twitter.  Way to go girls!!!

I received my Census letter today.  At first glance, I'm not sure that more than 40% of the population can/will be able to properly complete the questionnaire.  I think that I am Person 1, but they just as may be talking about Elliot Spitzer.  I hear that Tahoe Phil is a census taker.  My guess is that they hired him to up the IQ average of the census work force.

A little over 36 hours for the NCAA circus to begin.  (Actually, Arkansas Pine Bluff won the play-in game tonight.)  I haven't done my pics yet, and I even enrolled in a new pool with 3 and friends.  It's a great time of year.

4's comments about Tiger are timely.  My guess is that Vegas will have an over/under-like bet of Tiger vs. The Field for The Masters.  Take The Field.  He'll be lucky to make the cut.  Those guys are good.

Everyone see the obituary yesterday for Peter Graves?  While he achieved notoriety in his own right  for movie roles such as in Airplane! and his lead in the TV series, Mission: Impossible, I always remembered him as Marshall Dillon's (James Arness') brother.  Gunsmoke was a long time ago.  They certainly don't make 'em like that anymore.

Happy tax-St. Patrick's Day!  Have a safe one.

BCOT

No comments: